Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Truth of Heart

I'm not a monk who has unlimited patience
I'm not a wise man who can tolerate every thing and see things clearly
I'm not a holy man who surely can forgive every mistakes
I'm just an ordinary man with ordinary heart

I can feel disappointment
I can feel sadness
I can feel jealousy
I can feel loneliness

When those thing possessed my heart, It becomes such a mess
The world turns upside down
Nothing could fix those damages
Makes breathe feels really hard

I buried all those things deep inside my heart
Really painful of course
Wasting so much energy to bear it
Till I reach a state of shedding tears

I cried it as long as possible
Tried to relieve the pain
Tried to trashed all the sorrow
I cried till there's nothing left inside my heart

Except, the love I have for you

--Chris--

No comments:

Post a Comment